Established in 1968 in Harpenden, we’ve steadily grown over the last 50 years to cover Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire - further expanding into Cambridgeshire with King Street Housing joining us in April 2018.
A few key facts:
- We have over 11,000 homes
- We provide homes and management services for 25,000 people
- We’re committed to building 800 new homes over the next four years for a variety of tenures, affordable rent, shared ownership and market sale
- We have an annual turnover of over £93 million. All profits are reinvested in the business
- We offer specialist support and homes for young people, those with disabilities, those are vulnerable and older people.
For more information visit www.aldwyck.co.uk.
Read about our Vesta Apartments development in Central Cambridge.